NAMINA | Orlando







NAMINA | Interview here

Orlando. 2014

Artist notes:

Dear visitor, 

You'll appreciate that YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THIS ALBUM FOR FREE. 

WHY? 

One night someone shared the video "The Art of Asking". Amanda Palmer appeared in front of me saying things like "Don't make people pay for music. Let them." That very night I decided to try to do my first record through crowdfunding. And we did it! 

HOW? 

I would like you to listen and download my music. IF YOU CAN NOT PAY, TYPE "0" IN "name your price" OPTION. But if you have some spare change, I ask you to pay what you can. 
Artists eat, wear clothes and pay bills. 

Thank you very much! 

Namina


released 21 October 2014 

Namina: vocals and acoustic guitar. 
Pepo Domènech: upright bass, bass, percussion on "Tereza". 
Xevi Matamala: drums, percussion. 
Agnès Prats: cello. 
Àlex Miró: electric guitar on "Snake Skin Shedding". 
Albert Palomar: electric guitar on "Dirt" and "Orlando". 
Roger Usart: vocals on "Dirt". 

Coproduced by Namina & Albert Palomar. 

Recorded, mixed and mastered at Aviram Estudi by Albert Palomar, Manresa 2014. 

Namina website www.facebook.com/NAMINAnmn


All rights reserved