IZABELA OŁDAK

MENU

In the arms of Gaia


The project was done in collaboration with Maciej Kozak, as a result of Artist-in-Residency program in Cacis , Calders Spain, March-April 2016.

This series documents my ways of finding a place among nature where my body could fit, belong, hide, hug or integrate into. In this project I am looking for my own place in this physical realm and my connection to Earth, to feel I am part of Nature and the landscape. Most of these photographs were taken in magical places like Monserrat Mountain, archaeological site of Moia or La Font de les Tàpies. 

Izabela Ołdak, April 2016












































































































































































































Interview with  Izabela Ołdak here


In the arms of Gaia . 2016

Created by Izabela Ołdak
Images owned by and courtesy of Izabela Ołdak
All rights reserved